- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
McNabb lawn vandals as creative as they look
- Updated: January 22, 2009
These two literary wizards pictured above were arrested last Sunday for vandalizing the lawn outside the home of Donovan McNabb. According to the Chandler Police Department, the captivating duo used diesel fuel to burn the words ?Go
Cards,? ?Go Kurt? and ?I (heart symbol) AZ? on McNabb?s lawn. Additionally, they put up a cardboard sign that said, "Beat Philly." Wild!
What's even better than the abundance of biting words was how the two jackasses got caught. On the cardboard they used for the sign was a sticker with one of the vandal's names and addresses
affixed to it. Creative indeed.
While hard to top what's already been done, we did our best to come up equally biting stuff:
"Cards R Cooler"
"U Will Lose"
"No Puke, Just Choke"
"Go McThrow Something"
"U Don't Mow Didley"
"Lick My McNuts"
"Zona Gives Us a Bonah"