- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
26 male virgins gather outside SNY studio
- Updated: January 30, 2009
It was quite a riotous scene outside SNY studios last night during a fanbase driven "Bring Manny to the Mets" rally, with as many as twenty-six dusty-sacked males bravely leaving the arcade and gathering outside the network's midtown digs to make their plea for the left fielder.
Some came equipped with easy to read 3" x 3" signs, one bold soul came with an upside down sign, and the rest came with years of pent-up sexual aggression.
For reasons still unknown, the cordial exchange between the dude in the Mets-colored 'Where's Waldo' sweater and the guy in the Manny Mets jersey (complete with wig) appear to be the cause of the big uproar here.