- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Naked intruder joins exclusive company in Jeff Feagles, Mr. Bookman
- Updated: January 1, 2009
Police say a naked 46-year-old man in Oregon barged into an elderly woman's home and harassed her. The 88-year old woman eventually fought him off by squeezing his ball bag. That naked fella's name?
No, this certainly isn't sports news, but we had to tie it in somehow. This event feels like it was more destined to take place than it was for Jeff Feagles to punt for the Eagles. Or for Mr. Bookman to be a library cop. Or for Rory Sparrow to guard Larry Bird.
Seriously, what else is a guy named Michael Dick supposed to do?