- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NFL survey yields interesting results
- Updated: January 27, 2009
The good people at Electronic Arts recently assigned the University of Oregon?s Warsaw Sports Marketing
Center to survey NFL fans who play the Madden video game versus average NFL fans. (read: fat slobs vs. fatter slobs):
The survey revealed that those who played "Madden" were 60 percent more knowledgeable about the game than those who just classified themselves
as non-gaming fans of the league.
The survey found that those who played Madden were 79 percent better in their general knowledge of the game, 54 percent better when being
quizzed about game situations and 28 percent better on the rules of the
… And 100% of them are still waiting to see their first set of non-digital tits.
Good luck, gamers!
Madden Players Are Smarter Football Fans (With Leather)