- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Introducing Rondo, Son of Plastic Man
- Updated: January 15, 2009
We all know Stacey Augmon was the original Plastic Man but the uncanny likeness in elasticity has made it clear to The Sports Hernia that Rajon Rondo is indeed: Son of Plastic Man.
It makes perfect sense: Rondo is almost 18 years younger than Augmon and his immunity to telepathic powers explains his fearless performance against Phil Jackson's Lakers last June. The big question is whether Glen "Big Baby" Davis is his Woozy Winks or will Taylor's paint-thinning gas explosions trigger Plastic Man's weakness to acetone?
Whatever the answer, if Rondo ever happens to grace the court in Plastic Man's official creepy get-up, just know Scot Pollard had everything to do with it.