- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Checking in on Scott Layden
- Updated: January 15, 2009
Anyone wondering what Scott Layden has been up to lately? Other than him serving as an assistant for Utah, we don't have a damn clue, but this picture here sure has our attention.
We're completely mesmerized by what appear to be Jazz branded khaki pants trousers. What the hell? We've definitely never seen those in the NBA store before, and we imagine if they actually sold them, they'd be all over the place in sizzling hotbeds such as St. Petersburg and Boca Raton.
The purposeful exposure of the caramel-swirled pants button leaves us nothing short of thinking "what a badass." Think corporate Mickey Rourke, but with a lot more buttons and cotton. And a digital watch.
This could easily be a still from one of those awful NutriSystem commercials, except there's no high-five coming from Marino — Scotty's packed on a few.
And what's up with the invisible ski poles? It looks like he's in the midst of an inspired cross-country thrust while staying alert enough to pose for the memorable photo.
And memorable it was, Scotty. Stay awesome.