- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Super Bowl nightlife in Tampa close to reaching envious level
- Updated: January 31, 2009
Only one more day until Cardinals-Steelers, folks! Can you feel the buzz? Better yet, will everyone in Tampa have enough stamina to make it through tomorrow?
Special thanks to the Associated Press for running this photo and vindicating any Arizona or Pittsburgh fans who might have felt the slightest bit of regret for not making it down to the Super Bowl. They could have run a picture of a graveyard for dogs and it wouldn't have been as depressing as this.