- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
A-re you getting A-gitated with A-Rod headlines yet?
- Updated: February 9, 2009
A-nnoyed readers A-ll over A-merica A-re A-bsolutely pissed A-bout A-n A-ll out blitz of A-wful A-Rod headlines from the A-ssociated Press, their local papers and other media A-ffiliates.
So you need not worry people, you A-re not A-lone and you A-re not being A-n A-ggravating A-hole, this is A-trocious.
Please proceed to go A-peshit, but do not A-ssassinate A-Rod's legacy until he's had a chance to A-ssess and A-ddress A-ll reports from the A-ssociated Press. Even if you have evidence that A-Rod's nuts A-re A-bnormal in size and resemble A-corns.
Your best bet right now is to A-mbitiously cover your newspaper in A-1 Sauce and A-ttempt to eat it.
UPDATE: Ronald Blum of the Associated Press has single-handedly just blown the doors off the A-Rod story: