- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
A-re you getting A-gitated with A-Rod headlines yet?
- Updated: February 9, 2009
A-nnoyed readers A-ll over A-merica A-re A-bsolutely pissed A-bout A-n A-ll out blitz of A-wful A-Rod headlines from the A-ssociated Press, their local papers and other media A-ffiliates.
So you need not worry people, you A-re not A-lone and you A-re not being A-n A-ggravating A-hole, this is A-trocious.
Please proceed to go A-peshit, but do not A-ssassinate A-Rod's legacy until he's had a chance to A-ssess and A-ddress A-ll reports from the A-ssociated Press. Even if you have evidence that A-Rod's nuts A-re A-bnormal in size and resemble A-corns.
Your best bet right now is to A-mbitiously cover your newspaper in A-1 Sauce and A-ttempt to eat it.
UPDATE: Ronald Blum of the Associated Press has single-handedly just blown the doors off the A-Rod story: