- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
Arm of fancy couch wins Best In Show
- Updated: February 18, 2009
The aptly named pooch, Stump, also placed first in "Biggest Little Shit" category.
Stump still managed to outshine last year's Best In Show winner, who also took the "Biggest Piece of Shit" category in a rare unanimous vote.
"Stump" 2009 Best In Show Winner (The Westminster Kennel Club)