- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Arm of fancy couch wins Best In Show
- Updated: February 18, 2009
The aptly named pooch, Stump, also placed first in "Biggest Little Shit" category.
Stump still managed to outshine last year's Best In Show winner, who also took the "Biggest Piece of Shit" category in a rare unanimous vote.
"Stump" 2009 Best In Show Winner (The Westminster Kennel Club)