- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
At long last, 50 Cent addresses controversies of the sports world
- Updated: February 27, 2009
Not since Jumbo Elliot appeared on "Meet The Press" has there been a more significant, worthwhile appearance on live television than when rapper 50 Cent spent a little quality time with ESPN News yesterday.
The Jamaica, Queens native expectedly wowed viewers with ultra-fresh opinions on the likes of A-Rod, Plaxico Burress, sports figures giving money back, where he normally purchases his own steroids, Cousin Yuri, Uncle Mustache, and "gettin' that cheese, yo."
As insightful as the Lil Wayne-Skip Bayless chat? Possibly.
The poignant spot had producers spooging in their khaki's and unclipping cell phones from their fat hips, so don't be surprised to see the emotional rapper crying in Roy Firestone's lap or answering questions on The Budweiser CockSeat in the near future.
Click the image below to see the video: