- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Celebrity All-Star game logically opts for old Batman visuals
- Updated: February 16, 2009
Unlike the placement of the onomatopoetic graphics from the 60s Batman show, these weren't placed where the action took place, which completely confused us. See, when Batman punched the Riddler's henchmen, a "POW!" would appear where he punched the evildoer. So what kind of "Swish!" was happening in the paint here? Did someone get pantsed? And that "Clang!" — did someone shoot a BB into AC Green's chastity boxers?
And why wasn't ESPN cheesy enough to slap a "Pow!" up there each time they showed Gasol in the crowd?
Or "Yummy!" every time they showed 355lb. actor/comedian Chris Tucker?
Or "Who?!" every time they showed the guy from Desperate Housewives.
Tune in next week. Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel!