- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Celebrity All-Star game logically opts for old Batman visuals
- Updated: February 16, 2009
Unlike the placement of the onomatopoetic graphics from the 60s Batman show, these weren't placed where the action took place, which completely confused us. See, when Batman punched the Riddler's henchmen, a "POW!" would appear where he punched the evildoer. So what kind of "Swish!" was happening in the paint here? Did someone get pantsed? And that "Clang!" — did someone shoot a BB into AC Green's chastity boxers?
And why wasn't ESPN cheesy enough to slap a "Pow!" up there each time they showed Gasol in the crowd?
Or "Yummy!" every time they showed 355lb. actor/comedian Chris Tucker?
Or "Who?!" every time they showed the guy from Desperate Housewives.
Tune in next week. Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel!