- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Chris Russo unsure if Tiger’s return holds any significance for golf
- Updated: February 24, 2009
"Then this weekend on NBC, Tiger uses the port-o-potty, Jimmy Roberts right outside, I guarantee you that!!!"
Now if only someone could guarantee that Chris Russo would also be waiting for Tiger outside the port-o-potties with a mic in one hand, and his Princess Vespa blowdryer in the other.
Mad Dog Minute (MSNBC)