- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Chris Russo unsure if Tiger’s return holds any significance for golf
- Updated: February 24, 2009
"Then this weekend on NBC, Tiger uses the port-o-potty, Jimmy Roberts right outside, I guarantee you that!!!"
Now if only someone could guarantee that Chris Russo would also be waiting for Tiger outside the port-o-potties with a mic in one hand, and his Princess Vespa blowdryer in the other.
Mad Dog Minute (MSNBC)