- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
It’s strictly a two-man race for NCAA’s Cabbage Patch Kid of the year
- Updated: February 25, 2009
Will the suddenly fragile Blake Griffin clinch the award by shrinking to 24" in height and hopping in Jeff Capel's lap?
Will Luke Harangody remove himself from the race and finally exorcise his Cabbage Patch demons by beheading a doll at midcourt against Rutgers tonight?
Will Blake carry Luke around as his good luck doll if Notre Dame doesn't make the big dance?
Will they both finally come forward to reveal that the doll above is in fact their love child, and seconds later, giggle uncontrollably?
And can someone tell us where we can get some of that old school White Sox gear?