- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Jeff Karstens already feeling those dreaded dog days of summer
- Updated: February 18, 2009
Expect the following sequence of exciting events to occur for the Pittsburgh Pirates this upcoming baseball season:
- Pirates win first series of season.
- Embarrassing losing streak by early April.
- Openly drinking in games by May.
- Playing upside down by June.
- Trade best player by July.
- Allow Karstens to reprise his role as the deformed traitor Ephialtes in a sequel to 300 by August.
- 6 1/2-year extension for Matt Morris by Labor Day.
- Respectable play against division leaders by late September which will ultimately mean nothing.
- Do it all over again next April.
You may now make the same face as Jeff Karstens.
← Previous Story Hannah Storm emerges from make-out closet for latest A-Rod report