- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Journeyman Doug Mientkiewicz was the ceremonial first pitch in 1923 and 1964
- Updated: February 28, 2009
Another big night out for the staff at the New York Post? This was in Friday’s paper so we’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.
At least they didn’t call him Doug Iglesias, but then again, he’s apparently no longer human; not sure which is worse.
The online version is of course, fixed. If this doesn’t prove we need newspapers to survive, nothing will.