- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Journeyman Doug Mientkiewicz was the ceremonial first pitch in 1923 and 1964
- Updated: February 28, 2009
Another big night out for the staff at the New York Post? This was in Friday’s paper so we’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.
At least they didn’t call him Doug Iglesias, but then again, he’s apparently no longer human; not sure which is worse.
The online version is of course, fixed. If this doesn’t prove we need newspapers to survive, nothing will.