- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mad Dog Russo becomes animated referee in latest Springsteen gush session
- Updated: February 3, 2009
What is it that Chris Russo is constantly air-bobbling? It’s like he’s a line judge indicating that a receiver bobbled the catch before stepping out of bounds.
The highlight for us comes at the 1:10 mark where Russo plays “air guitar” which ends up looking a lot more like an air harp.
Freeze frame of the air harp after the jump…