- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mad Dog Russo becomes animated referee in latest Springsteen gush session
- Updated: February 3, 2009
What is it that Chris Russo is constantly air-bobbling? It’s like he’s a line judge indicating that a receiver bobbled the catch before stepping out of bounds.
The highlight for us comes at the 1:10 mark where Russo plays “air guitar” which ends up looking a lot more like an air harp.
Freeze frame of the air harp after the jump…