- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Snuggies replace tailored suits, mock turtlenecks among NBA coaches
- Updated: February 5, 2009
Inventor of the mock turtleneck, fearless leader of the Denver Nuggets George Karl boldly makes the switch to the mock-Snuggie.
While now incredibly cozy in his 'friendly sky' colored Snuggie, Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni remains baffled, distraught and generally insane.