- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Andre Smith’s rack sparks striking resemblance to alien from Meatballs II
- Updated: March 24, 2009
Behold, the rebirth of screen legend Meathead on Andre Smith's chest.
This disturbing side-by-side comparison was inspired by the great Tirico Suave, who compiled quite a collection of creatures that resemble Smith's breast and gut explosion, including renowned member of the NBA's All-Time Pretty Boys, Popeye Jones.
Which Hideous Creature Most Resembles Andre Smith?s Torso (Tirico Suave)