- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Anyone else worried about the condition of Stan Simpson?
- Updated: March 19, 2009
This picture was taken from the NCAA hoops gallery on Yahoo.
Quite a moment here for Stan Simpson and his family. From an extremely quiet 2009 campaign to becoming a haunting distant relative of Mr. Met — all in the heat of March Madness.
Expect Simpson to be exiled to the Land of Misfit Sporting Goods by 4pm this afternoon.
(No, no photoshop work here.)