- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Anyone else worried about the condition of Stan Simpson?
- Updated: March 19, 2009
This picture was taken from the NCAA hoops gallery on Yahoo.
Quite a moment here for Stan Simpson and his family. From an extremely quiet 2009 campaign to becoming a haunting distant relative of Mr. Met — all in the heat of March Madness.
Expect Simpson to be exiled to the Land of Misfit Sporting Goods by 4pm this afternoon.
(No, no photoshop work here.)