- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Bobby Knight now sunning self exclusively in butter
- Updated: March 20, 2009
As far as sunbathing goes, Kramer's rooftop is apparently where it's at these days. But the suddenly appetizing Knight better tread carefully, as the Bristol campus isn't vast enough to avoid the Labrador-like nose and tireless belly of one, John Kruk.
Tourney prediction: Knight's nose will not make it to the Sweet Sixteen.