- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Breaking: SportsCenter releases results of Samuel L. Jackson’s bracket
- Updated: March 20, 2009
After one day of March Madness, Dwyane Wade and Samuel L. Jackson are dead even in some sort of unknown bracket face-off. That means today could be equally nutty, and just as relevant. Sick!
In other news that'll make you crap in your cap, Jackson's hipster turban (pictured above) slaughtered Wade's band-aid yesterday, going 16-0.