- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Breaking: SportsCenter releases results of Samuel L. Jackson’s bracket
- Updated: March 20, 2009
After one day of March Madness, Dwyane Wade and Samuel L. Jackson are dead even in some sort of unknown bracket face-off. That means today could be equally nutty, and just as relevant. Sick!
In other news that'll make you crap in your cap, Jackson's hipster turban (pictured above) slaughtered Wade's band-aid yesterday, going 16-0.