- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
NFL sees improvement in player conduct as Vilma was not home during double murder slaying
- Updated: March 31, 2009
Following reports of the murders that took place in Jonathan Vilma's Long Island home, executives for the NFL have already come out to express their joy, saying that even if the Saints linebacker were out scoring blow that night, and possibly even slapping up a bitch while doing so, they'd still be "pretty giddy" given the circumstances.
Most executives also agreed that if it turned out Vilma was just the murderer's driver, they'd still likely be "somewhat giddy", and at the very least "kinda giddy."
LI Slay Mystery (NY Post)