- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NFL sees improvement in player conduct as Vilma was not home during double murder slaying
- Updated: March 31, 2009
Following reports of the murders that took place in Jonathan Vilma's Long Island home, executives for the NFL have already come out to express their joy, saying that even if the Saints linebacker were out scoring blow that night, and possibly even slapping up a bitch while doing so, they'd still be "pretty giddy" given the circumstances.
Most executives also agreed that if it turned out Vilma was just the murderer's driver, they'd still likely be "somewhat giddy", and at the very least "kinda giddy."
LI Slay Mystery (NY Post)