- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Patrick Chewing? Really?
- Updated: March 12, 2009
They give the green light to Patrick freakin' Chewing but no inclusion of Ken Rosensquirrel? Snickers are loaded with nuts, and he could've dunked little Ken — it's a natural fit.
Additionally, we're still completely lost as to why Chewing sounds like Barney or a sleepy and possibly congested Ray Romano when he says "Whats up Ryan?"
Someone get this guy some Sudafed.