- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Patrick Chewing? Really?
- Updated: March 12, 2009
They give the green light to Patrick freakin' Chewing but no inclusion of Ken Rosensquirrel? Snickers are loaded with nuts, and he could've dunked little Ken — it's a natural fit.
Additionally, we're still completely lost as to why Chewing sounds like Barney or a sleepy and possibly congested Ray Romano when he says "Whats up Ryan?"
Someone get this guy some Sudafed.