- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
March Madness office pools luring sociopaths out of the woodwork
- Updated: March 18, 2009
Back in 2007, the Sports Hernia obtained one of the more interesting NCAA tourney brackets in the history of office pools, and because of that woman's sheer desperation and outright cry for help, she's inspired us to find more.
Some of the early returns so far include strange brackets from that "bitter IT guy" in your office, a creepy man from New York, some dude that hearts Duke, as well as what appears to be Dikembe Mutombo.
IT guy's bracket reveals he might blow up office:
Man's shaky financial security apparent in NCAA picks:
Long Island man's creepiness apparent in NCAA bracket:
Man's bracket reveals he might be Dikembe Mutombo:
Man's bracket reveals he might heart Duke:
Man's bracket reveals he might be The Hulk:
After all that, if you're still looking for some real March Madness insight, don't be an idiot, head over to BracktBrains, they have it all covered. Last year BracketBrains users correctly picked nearly three more NCAA tournament games than the ESPN or Yahoo user populations, so if you're not convinced, then you're probably still visibly shaken by the creepy IT guy in your office.