- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN’s Todd McShay now openly fearing for his life
- Updated: March 30, 2009
Never have we seen a human being gifted with both the brooding eeriness of Paul Bearer and the psychotic roid rage of Brock Lesnar. If you're Vince McMahon, you've got to be drooling over Mel Kiper right now.
For their next one-on-one, expect Kiper to be shirtless and wearing the Ultimate Warrior's trademark tassels.