- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Eric Karros looks as unsure of his hair as we are
- Updated: April 12, 2009
There appears to be some kind of stand-off taking place at the top of Karros' head, as a portion of his locks have endured this slicked back crap for far too long, and have begun a sweeping movement to re-take control of his forehead. Expect a shocking poofy caesar look by the end of April.
Update: That's actually just a dead scarf.