- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Eric Karros looks as unsure of his hair as we are
- Updated: April 12, 2009
There appears to be some kind of stand-off taking place at the top of Karros' head, as a portion of his locks have endured this slicked back crap for far too long, and have begun a sweeping movement to re-take control of his forehead. Expect a shocking poofy caesar look by the end of April.
Update: That's actually just a dead scarf.