- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Lupica to Joba: “Actually, I’ve never done anything wrong”
- Updated: April 10, 2009
"And if you'd like, Joba, peruse any of my past columns. They were flawless then and are flawless now. I've praised and panned Jeter in the same season, the same week, the same column, the same sentence – even in the same word. And it was perfect and accurate. I mean, just take one look at this photo of me. There are NO mistakes."
Also take note of Lupica's beautiful and quite timely Easter sweater. It all just reeks of perfection:
– Look at these fluorescent white sneakers! Not a spec of dirt. Perfect!
– Like my flawless light blue "dad" jeans? No rips. No stray threads. A perfect 26"W x 24"L pair.
– This crotch, look a this crotch! It's flawless. And magnetic.
– Look at this pink sweater. Not one wrinkle. Mint like my Don Mattingly rookie cards. Feast on that.
– Sure I have a piece of paper attached directly to my wall, which will
likely leave a mark when it's removed. But I'm going to immediately
repaint the wall to a more pristine color, with a far superior paint. Get some.
(life-altering photo via College Hoops Journal)