- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The Rangers’ Paul Mara…
- Updated: April 30, 2009
… will soon instruct his beard to attack John Giannone.
… looks like someone transplanted Chewbacca's ass on his face.
… was actually Bruce Sutter before he shaved his head.
… could sure use some quality time with the goalie from Slap Shot.
… has scared our nipples right off our chests.
… is halfway through "The Fugitive".
… wants to party with those hairballs from Maury Povich.
… is no longer able to speak because the weight of the beard is too great.
… played the title role in "Harry and the Henderson's", except he slugs Lithgow in the closing scene.
… is smuggling extra stick tape in his beard a la Captain Caveman.
… thinks Kevin Youkilis' beard is the Yugo of facial hair.