- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Rory Sparrow’s spontaneous return to Atlanta destroys Hawks’ momentum; series knotted 1-1
- Updated: April 22, 2009
Sparrow seen here squawking with arena officials over his unauthorized landing. Early reports claim the former Hawk was furious to learn that Koko B. Ware's bird, Frankie, was given complimentary front row seats and access to a suite.
A cocky Sparrow turns his back on officials after his request to peck Frankie to death at halfcourt was denied.