- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Rooting for Michigan State means rooting for the U.S. economy
- Updated: April 6, 2009
If Michigan State wins, the economy will
thrive. So grease up your nuts and bolts, paint your face green and
white, and get ready for the GM Spartans!
Expect the following things to happen tonight:
- A GM-made hardwood Zamboni will wipe down the court in-between quarters for no particular reason.
- Both coaches will coach from inside a Ford Pick-up truck stationed on the sideline.
- Tim Geithner will answer questions at halftime instead of Izzo.
- Obama will choose his bracket over his constituents and coach the Tar Heels for the entire second half.
- The supportive Steve Mariucci will be in attendance wearing Cooter's outfit.
- Instead of a Rally Monkey, MSU will use a Grease Monkey.
- Laid off auto workers will dress as cheerleaders for the Spartans.
- The entire cast from Gung Ho will sit courtside.
- A slightly overzealous Otto will drive his bus directly through Ford Field.