- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Sweeny Murti could really use a lap dance right about now
- Updated: April 2, 2009
Reports are surfacing out of Florida that WFAN's Sweeny Murti, whose regular duties for the station center around Yankees coverage, has not in fact been been doing anything of the sort for the last month and has instead been the unfortunate soul trapped under Morty Seinfeld's beach chair.
Murti, who returns to Manhattan today, has said he will bypass the Yankees first workout at the new stadium this afternoon and head directly to Scores, where he plans to be knee-deep in cleavage until the season opener on Monday in Baltimore.