- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Sweeny Murti could really use a lap dance right about now
- Updated: April 2, 2009
Reports are surfacing out of Florida that WFAN's Sweeny Murti, whose regular duties for the station center around Yankees coverage, has not in fact been been doing anything of the sort for the last month and has instead been the unfortunate soul trapped under Morty Seinfeld's beach chair.
Murti, who returns to Manhattan today, has said he will bypass the Yankees first workout at the new stadium this afternoon and head directly to Scores, where he plans to be knee-deep in cleavage until the season opener on Monday in Baltimore.