- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
David Cone finding this whole TV thing to be somewhat mortifying
- Updated: May 18, 2009
Even if it suddenly began raining Xanax inside the YES broadcast booth, we're pretty sure nothing short of the camera's red light going off or a 27 oz. martini would put poor David Cone at peace.
Seriously Conie, what is wrong? You sound somewhat normal when you're not being shown on camera, so what's the deal? Looks like you've been up for weeks, tossing, turning and boozing after being informed that you're actually Mike Maddux, and never were David Cone to begin with.