- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
David Cone finding this whole TV thing to be somewhat mortifying
- Updated: May 18, 2009
Even if it suddenly began raining Xanax inside the YES broadcast booth, we're pretty sure nothing short of the camera's red light going off or a 27 oz. martini would put poor David Cone at peace.
Seriously Conie, what is wrong? You sound somewhat normal when you're not being shown on camera, so what's the deal? Looks like you've been up for weeks, tossing, turning and boozing after being informed that you're actually Mike Maddux, and never were David Cone to begin with.