Peavy officially declines deal to White Sox, confirms he still wears swimmies

Peavy_phixr In a related story, scientists discover world's biggest vagina!

Keep hiding in the vast confines of Petco Park, you predictable asshat.  And while you're at it, choke on a Plinko chip.

Padres ace Peavy turns down trade to White Sox (AP)

1. PhillyGameday.com

May 21, 2009 at 11:12 pm

I can’t say I’d enjoy being traded from one crappy offensive team to another either. If they’re trying to get rid of you, I’m sure another team will come along with better run support.

If he turns down a trade to the Red Sox or Cardinals or something, then I’d bust out the granny panties when the Pads come to town.

2. Maxwell

May 22, 2009 at 1:46 am

Stupid post. Not funny mean. Just ignorant mean. Unsubscribed now. Good bye.

3. TheSportsHernia

May 22, 2009 at 6:16 am

Actually, we’re not sure how this is mean. You could simply disagree, as PhillyGameday did, but this isn’t really our mean brand of posting. Have you read our F.U. Corner?

4. Upstate Underdog

May 22, 2009 at 9:23 am

After seeing the White Sox get beat 20-1 yesterday can you blame Peavy for turning this trade down. Plus, I’m a Yankee fan so I approve of good NL pitchers staying in the NL.

5. JT

May 22, 2009 at 10:59 am

Wow, great post… Do you watch baseball?

6. TheSportsHernia

May 22, 2009 at 11:38 am

Certainly, but not a lot of Padres b?isbol. Can’t he just come out say he’s afraid to pitch in the AL and that he’ll only accept a trade to an NL team? Would be much appreciated.

7. Jason @ IIATMS

May 22, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Man, what happened to everyone’s sense of humor?

8. PhillyGameday.com

May 22, 2009 at 1:39 pm

I’m not gonna roast the guy for the post, I just think he may have jumped the gun a little. I enjoyed the plinko chip vid though.

9. Jason

May 22, 2009 at 1:48 pm

We don’t really have the full story here. Maybe the Sox refused to pick up his $22m option for 2012. In the words of Rob Neyer, no trade clauses were meant to be bought out. If the Sox aren’t willing to pony up the cash, why move half way across the country?