- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Welcome to the NBA draft lottery, as explained by renowned funeral director Joel Litvin!
- Updated: May 19, 2009
It took roughly two seconds of this broadcast to wonder what the hell is going on. Why not just use a hologram of Vincent Schiavelli? Jeeeeeeezuz. We could have found more comfort in having an actual goblin explain the rules of this draft while chugging Ecto Cooler.
Ladies and gentleman, it's your brand new Russ Granik, only deader!