- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Welcome to the NBA draft lottery, as explained by renowned funeral director Joel Litvin!
- Updated: May 19, 2009
It took roughly two seconds of this broadcast to wonder what the hell is going on. Why not just use a hologram of Vincent Schiavelli? Jeeeeeeezuz. We could have found more comfort in having an actual goblin explain the rules of this draft while chugging Ecto Cooler.
Ladies and gentleman, it's your brand new Russ Granik, only deader!