- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Confidence just oozing out of Washington like molten lava
- Updated: June 5, 2009
From left to right is the charismatic duo of Randy St. Claire and Steve McCatty. St. Claire was the Nationals pitching coach for seven seasons. McCatty replaced St. Claire as the team's new pitching coach this past Tuesday.
If you're still wondering what's wrong with the Washington Nationals, you're probably Randy St. Claire or Steve McCatty.