- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Unorthodox coach stretching the bounds of what’s reasonable
- Updated: June 24, 2009
It appears as though Phil Jackson and his 10 glamorous championship rings are considering coaching from the luxury of his custom made, Indian leather La-Z-Boy chair in the plush confines of his LA palace. And really, why the hell not? Mike Lupica has been covering sports for 10 years from the comfort of his Greenwich, Connecticut mansion, so if he can do it, the Zen Master can. He can even coach with his ass cheeks from inside his Teepee-shaped bath tub if he feels inclined to do so.
But with that will come copycats, as some NBA coaches have already begun to piggyback the idea:
Don Nelson to coach from inside giant martini glass.
Stan Van Gundy to coach from inside King Kong's armpit.
Mike D'Antoni to coach from inside ravioli-filled jacuzzi.
Gregg Popovich to coach from undisclosed beard growing location.
Lawrence Frank to coach from 3rd grader's desk.
Flip Saunders to coach from Kramer's cigar lounge.
Vinny Del Negro to coach from 80s sitcom.
Doc Rivers to coach from Super Dave Osbourne stunt site.
Larry Brown to coach naked inside endless pile of money.
Jim O'Brien to coach from the second stage at Satin Dolls.
George Karl to coach from inside box of Lucky Charms.
Scott Skiles to coach from inside stress ball.
Rick Adelman to coach from Richard Alpert's anti-aging seminar.
Rick Carlisle to coach from SNL's Weekend Update desk as Tim Calhoun.
Avery Johnson to coach from inside his own mouth even though he's unemployed.
Mike Dunleavy to coach from inside principal's office just as soon as he's done with John Bender.
Jerry Sloan to coach from wherever he damn well pleases.
Mike Brown to still coach with head lodged firmly in LeBrons ass-cheeks.
Mike Woodson to coach from… who the hell is Mike Woodson?