- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Hernia News: Where it all began has triumphantly returned
- Updated: June 9, 2009
As some of you may have noticed (read: e-mailed us and told us we sucked because it was never updated), the magazine portion of this site has been on hiatus for quite some time. But this is where the good news comes in: It's back and bigger than ever, like the booty of Serpenis Williams.
Head on over and take a gander, word has it Kiki just unleashed his new jazz-flute album.