- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Mark Madsen grows armpit poof to honor ex-coach McHale
- Updated: June 19, 2009
Mark Madsen threw down the gauntlet this week and sprouted a symbolic howl of hair as an homage to his former coach, Kevin McHale.
Madsen, who's been publicly critical of the team's decision to let the king of armpit fashion go, has already led a number of rallies outside the team's facility, proudly holding his right arm high as a
painful and quite obvious reminder of McHale's absence.
It is widely agreed upon that next to Rowdy Roddy Piper, McHale has the greatest pit of all time.
Madsen Surprised by News [ESPN]