- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mark Madsen grows armpit poof to honor ex-coach McHale
- Updated: June 19, 2009
Mark Madsen threw down the gauntlet this week and sprouted a symbolic howl of hair as an homage to his former coach, Kevin McHale.
Madsen, who's been publicly critical of the team's decision to let the king of armpit fashion go, has already led a number of rallies outside the team's facility, proudly holding his right arm high as a
painful and quite obvious reminder of McHale's absence.
It is widely agreed upon that next to Rowdy Roddy Piper, McHale has the greatest pit of all time.
Madsen Surprised by News [ESPN]