- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Kobe and Magic sit down for groundbreaking player-owner suckoff session
- Updated: June 4, 2009
One of the actual questions asked by Magic:
"You the one guy that got a chance to be the greatest player that ever played this game. What does that mean to… Kobe?"
Well done, my good man! Up next, Mario Lemieux gives Sidney Crosby a lap dance and Hal Steinbrenner sits down with Derek Jeter to discuss each of his 837 career walks.