- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Kobe and Magic sit down for groundbreaking player-owner suckoff session
- Updated: June 4, 2009
One of the actual questions asked by Magic:
"You the one guy that got a chance to be the greatest player that ever played this game. What does that mean to… Kobe?"
Well done, my good man! Up next, Mario Lemieux gives Sidney Crosby a lap dance and Hal Steinbrenner sits down with Derek Jeter to discuss each of his 837 career walks.