- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
One thing we know Raul Ibanez hasn’t been taking: Fashion Tips
- Updated: June 11, 2009
There was a minor uproar in the sports world yesterday that led to a vicious reporter-on-blogger acorn assault from Ken Rosensquirrel during a segment on ESPN's Outside The Lines. It was so stupid, it's hardly worth explaining (that's what Ty Duffy's for).
Plus, we're not here to further speculate what Raul Ibanez has or hasn't taken because we don't need to — it's painfully obvious this man's soul yearns for a personal shopper.
The Curious Case of Raul Ibanez (Midwest Sports Fans)
Bloggers vs. MSM: Ibanez, Steroids and Credibility (Ty Duffy)