- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
One thing we know Raul Ibanez hasn’t been taking: Fashion Tips
- Updated: June 11, 2009
There was a minor uproar in the sports world yesterday that led to a vicious reporter-on-blogger acorn assault from Ken Rosensquirrel during a segment on ESPN's Outside The Lines. It was so stupid, it's hardly worth explaining (that's what Ty Duffy's for).
Plus, we're not here to further speculate what Raul Ibanez has or hasn't taken because we don't need to — it's painfully obvious this man's soul yearns for a personal shopper.
The Curious Case of Raul Ibanez (Midwest Sports Fans)
Bloggers vs. MSM: Ibanez, Steroids and Credibility (Ty Duffy)