- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Self-promotion: Hernia makes historic 2nd appearance on Joe Sports Fan show
- Updated: June 5, 2009
This week we were once again welcomed to the Joe Sports Fan show by jovial co-hosts Matt Sebek and Josh Bacott to take part in their "Wiffle Ball" segment, which is really the closest thing to an electronic Congo line that you'll ever find.
Joined by Ethan Jaynes of NESW Sports, many hot buttons of the sports world were discussed including David Eckstein's race car bed, time traveling, horrifying sports sequels and a Battle Royal featuring MLB managers.
Yes, that highly arrogant gentleman in the photo (left) is among the Hernia bigwigs. And yes, he owns a pair of bedazzled Blublockers.