- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Self-promotion: Hernia makes historic 2nd appearance on Joe Sports Fan show
- Updated: June 5, 2009
This week we were once again welcomed to the Joe Sports Fan show by jovial co-hosts Matt Sebek and Josh Bacott to take part in their "Wiffle Ball" segment, which is really the closest thing to an electronic Congo line that you'll ever find.
Joined by Ethan Jaynes of NESW Sports, many hot buttons of the sports world were discussed including David Eckstein's race car bed, time traveling, horrifying sports sequels and a Battle Royal featuring MLB managers.
Yes, that highly arrogant gentleman in the photo (left) is among the Hernia bigwigs. And yes, he owns a pair of bedazzled Blublockers.