- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Welcome to the draft war room of the Los Angeles Clippers!
- Updated: June 25, 2009
Where the hell are we?
Did we somehow enter the offices of Daniel Clamp?
Why is everyone so enthralled with watching themselves watch themselves on screen?
Are those laptops even plugged in?
Are those binders just filled with takeout menus?
Who's the asshole that SuperSized their meal just to get that 96oz. plastic cup?
Is that big white board just a list of teams they'd rather be working for?
Or is it simply a list of nicknames for Mike Dunleavy's wang?
Why is that bald guy in the back left wearing an eye patch on his ear?
And for the love of christ, what happened to then, and when will then be now?