- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Clippers to openly play poker on sideline once Iverson signs
- Updated: July 20, 2009
When Allen Iverson finally inks a deal with the Clips, and we know he will, expect for him, Baron Davis and Ricky Davis to spend the majority of their season consumed on the sideline by a vast assortment of strippers, poker chips and SuperSoakers, all while arrogantly using the court as an ashtray for their $150 cigars.
A possible added bonus will be when Mike Dunleavy finally decides to swap his killer stonewashed Levi’s/loafers combo for Davis’ Swingers outfit.