- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
ESPN buys EPL rights to piss off UK soccer fans
- Updated: July 8, 2009
The W.W.L.R.E.W.S (World Wide Leader in Ruining the Enjoyment of Watching Sports), ESPN, has bought the rights to broadcast English Premier League games in the UK from
Setanta. The bold move is a clear indication that ESPN is making a huge push to stop people from enjoying soccer in England.
So what can UK fans expect from ESPN's Soccer coverage?
One 7' x 10' fake soccer field for a 12-man panel to act like stupid
call to be replaced with Stuart Scott "Boo-Yah!"
- Talking. Lots of fucking talking.
Pre-game coverage to begin at 5am, featuring repeatedly concussed and
drooling ex-players yelling over each other.
Analogies to American football players.
Profiles on European players that somehow make them appear even gayer.
Explanations. Lots of fucking painful and unnecessary explanations.
Lots of announcers
saying ?THAT guy is a soccer player.?
A very confused Lou Holtz.
- Cameras finally focused more on players wives and celebrities instead of the game.
Some asshole from the
The advent of ?Soccertology?.
Holograms of players in
the studio doing some stupid bullshit.
Roughly 3 seconds per game of announcers not talking.
Some hooker posing as a sideline
Unbelievably witty comments like "Hey, this just in… Ronaldo is pretty good!"
Non-stop Julie Foudy.