- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
E-xtraordinarily S-tupid P-erson N-earby
- Updated: July 15, 2009
The above masterpiece that has you drooling like that black rectangle comes courteous of our courageous compadres over at JoeSportsFan — we've just simply decided to pile on.
Since sign making appears to be out of the question long term here, we've gifted the artist with a few recommended hobbies and activities to take up in lieu of such embarrassing awfulness. In no particular order:
? Stop forcing your innocent kid to be the front man for your horrific creations.
? Become the next Super Dave Osborne.
? Figure out how to stop that horrified 'e' from crying.
? Heckle Spelling Bees.
? Heckle that fat chick on the far left.
? Take up nude skeet shooting.
? Create a never-ending list of what that 'N' word could have been.
? Design an expressive t-shirt line using only the glorious Wingdings font.
JSF @ ASG: Bad Moment in Fan Sign History [Joe Sports Fan]