- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Hawks coach Mike Woodson and GM Rick Sund can barely contain their excitement
- Updated: July 1, 2009
Yes, the Jamal Crawford era has officially begun for the Hawks. Good luck, Atlanta, and enjoy those two blistering 50-point games to go along with the 80 other nights where he shoots 3-for-18.
Sund's inner monologue: "Goddamnit, I'm gonna have to buy a lot more basketballs."
Crawford's inner monologue: "Does this mean I get to meet the Real Housewives of Atlanta?"
Woodson's inner monologue: "It's 105 degrees in the ATL, I ain't wearin' a tie for this shit."