- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Marlon Byrd wins Hernia Shoestring Catch of the Month
- Updated: July 30, 2009
First, why is his glove facing his face? Is he signing to it?
Secondly, how fast was he running? Half of his right foot is literally inside the wall.
And lastly, which might help answer our previous question, is he jumping into a giant Glad bag?
Whatever the case may be, an upside down standing ovation from the Hernia Staff is in order for Mr. Marlon Byrd.