- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Omar Minaya begins apology with convincing Puddin’ Pops impression
- Updated: July 28, 2009
Moments later Minaya put on a giant, colorful sweater and began discussing his favorite hoagie in horrifyingly graphic detail.
He was eventually dragged away from the podium, but that didn’t stop him from singing, “Fred, is, great! Gives us chocolate cake!” as gathered members of the media, sans Adam Rubin, begrudgingly clapped along.