- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Omar Minaya begins apology with convincing Puddin’ Pops impression
- Updated: July 28, 2009
Moments later Minaya put on a giant, colorful sweater and began discussing his favorite hoagie in horrifyingly graphic detail.
He was eventually dragged away from the podium, but that didn’t stop him from singing, “Fred, is, great! Gives us chocolate cake!” as gathered members of the media, sans Adam Rubin, begrudgingly clapped along.