- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Roy Halladay apparently filming Micatin commercial during All-Star game
- Updated: July 15, 2009
It's the 2009 MLB All-Star game. There are snipers standing on top of Busch Stadium's upper tier. Mariano Rivera's entire family is sitting in the American League dugout. Joe Torre and Tony La Russa are singing the ingredients to their favorite zeppoles in the National League dugout. Almost everyone not in uniform is wearing a Big Red or Dentyne blazer. And Tim McCarver even called a few innings with his pants on.
Clearly, special arrangements have been made for this baseball game.
Is it really that much sweat off MLB's sack to provide Roy Halladay with a Blue Jays batting helmet?