- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Stephon Marbury officially changes name to Mike Tyson
- Updated: July 22, 2009
Stephon Marbury was on Ustream the other night (a popular video streaming site) to answer some questions from fans. This is precisely the moment where we decided Steph' will now officially be known as Mike Tyson.
The quotes below are via Skeets at the heroic Ball Don't Lie.
We have nothing further to add other than to say we would thoroughly enjoy watching Spaceballs with Stephon Marbury:
? "John Stockton is a computer. He's playing chess with you. He's doing stuff to you before it even happens."
? "We gotta bring the haters over. Once we bring 'em over, we goin' overpopulate."
? "Mandarin is gonna be the language in 15-to-20 years."
? "I'm telling you what it is: I know I'm the best point guard in the NBA. I don't need anybody else to tell me that."
? "Can I play lacrosse? Yeah, I can play lacrosse. Jim Brown played lacrosse."
? "I'm not doing a movie like Bassy … yet. I got a movie coming out Christmas Day. Brooke Shields is in it."
? "Danny Ainge, as a player, was a killer."
? "That's not bling! These are angel wings around my neck!"
? "How did I hurt the Knicks? Tell me how I hurt the Knicks. (pause) Exactly. (laughs) The Knicks hurt you!"
? "Can I rap? Yeah, I can rap. But I don't. Rap is just fast talking."
? "It's not easy. There's a lot of games you want to sit down, but something keeps you going."
? "That is bull [expletive]. [Expletive] … bull. Bull [expletive]. Sheeeeeeeeeet."
Stephon Marbury is the most interesting man in the world [Ball Don't Lie]